We are delighted to present our new Annual Report. Here you can read all about our key activities, innovative projects and event highlights.
- We restructured our working activities and our working groups to reflect our priorities
- Strengthened our cooperation with the UN Environments Programme
- Presented the AREA Vision 2025, outlining our strategy for taking our industry forward in the next five years
- Together with ASERCOM, EFCTC and EPEE, the Refrigerants Working Group published leaflet explaining identifying illegal refrigerants and their risks
- The Sustainable Innovation Working Group published a joint guide with EPEE on the implementation of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
- The Human Capital Working Group has been active in upgrading the frameworks competences of RACHP installers and participated in the Eurostat Consultation on the revision of the NACE code system
- A booklet ‘’Introduction to refrigeration standard EN378’’ was published by the Legislation and Standards Working Group
…and much more!
Check out the full report in "Publications" for all of the details.