Due to the significant worldwide interest in European legislative developments and the increase in competence of personnel who handle new refrigerants, we are pleased to introduce AREA’s brand new “International Observer” membership category. This provides a fantastic opportunity for non-European RACHP installer bodies in the world to benefit from the expertise and discussions within Europe through access to AREA.
What are the benefits?
- Recognition: Acknowledged as a member of a globally recognised association of professional technicians; exclusive access to AREA’s logo allows you to demonstrate this on various platforms
- Shaping the industry: early involvement in the development of AREA guidelines, good practice guides and training & certification documents
- Intelligence: regular informative briefs and a quarterly newsletter
- Visibility: your contact details on the AREA website and in the Annual Report
- Networking: the opportunity to liaise with your peers and share best practices during the bi-annual general assembly meetings, and meet numerous European RACHP contractor associations
For more information, please contact AREA Secretariat.